146 Sapodilla Drive
Islamorada, FL 33036 -[Map]
BACK TO HOME
birth date 4-5-54; place- Woonsocket, R.I.
Married-Mary Ogilvie; Two children- Brent-age 4, Allie-age 6
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
9-68 - 6-71 North Smithfield High School (R.I.); valedictorian
9-71 - 5-77 Boston University Six Year Medical Program, A.B. Summa cum laude, M.D. Cum laude, Alpha Omega Alpha 1976 (junior) , Medical school anatomy award
7-77 - 6-78 Medical internship at Boston City Hospital
7-84 - 6-88 Diagnostic Radiology residency at Boston University ,Board certified - 1989
7-88 - 6-89 Imaging fellowship Mount Sinai Miami Beach; 6 months CT and MRI; 6 months US and NUC MED
4/95-4/97 Correspondence LAW school - LaSalle University, LA. J.D. degree awarded
6-78 - 6-79 Emergency medicine physician, Brockton Hospital (MA)
6-79 - 3-80 Emergency medical associates, Boston
12-79-6-84 Private practice in general medicine, dba Manomet Medical Corporation, State Road, Manomet, MA, affiliated with Jordan Hospital, Plymouth, MA, special interest- sports medicine
7-89 -10/90 Smith, Hendra, Gerson M.D., P.A. (Radiologists) Cape Coral Hospital, Cape Coral, FL and Lee Memorial Hospital, Fort Myers, FL
10/90 - 10/91 Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology. University of Miami & Jackson Memorial Hospital
10/91-8/99 Florida Keys Radiology at Mariners Hospital (Tavernier) and Fisherman's Hospital (Marathon)
6/94-6/96 Chief of Staff @ Mariners Hospital
11/97-6/98 Chief of Staff @ Fisherman's Hospital
6/95-6/99 Director of Monroe County Rural Health Network
6/96-6/99 Vice President- Florida Keys Health Care Providers [PHO]
1. Allard JC. Aspirin and old age. Emerg Med 1979; 7:456-459
2. Allard JC, Kuligowska E. Percutaneous treatment of an intrahepatic abscess caused by a penetrating duodenal ulcer. J Clin Gastroenterol 1987; 9:603-606
3. Allard JC, Naimark A, Lee VW, Pollack S. Septic shoulder presenting as a biceps muscle abscess. Clin Nuc Med 1987; 12:935-937
4. Allard JC, Lee VW, Foster J. Discordant uptake of Tc-99 DISIDA and c-99 sulfur colloid in amebic abscess. Clin Nuc Med 1988
5. Lee VW, Allard JC, Foster J. Functional oncocytoma of the kidney: evaluation with dual tracer scintigraphy. J Nuc Med 1987; 28:1911-1914
6. Lee VW, Allard JC, Berger P. Right ventricular tardokinesis in cardiac contusion: a new observation on phase images. Radiology 1988; 167:737-741
7. Allard JC, Lee VW, Franklin P. Thyroid uptake of gallium in Graves disease. Clin Nuc Med 1988; 13:663-666
8. Allard JC, Tilak S, Carter AP. MELAS syndrome: imaging with CT and MRI. AJNR 1988 (Nov-Dec)
9. Allard JC, Hochberg FH, Franklin P. MRI in a family with hereditary cerebral AVMs. Arch Neurol 1988 (fall)
10. Franklin P, Lee RG, Allard JC. Unilateral absence of the external carotid artery. J Can Ass Rad 1989
11. Lee VW, Allard JC, Weiss K. Hepatocellular carcinoma imaging. J. Surg Oncol 1988
12.Allard JC. Thrombosis of duplicated IVC (letter) AJR 1991;156:875-876.
13. Allard JC, Porter G, Bancroft J. Imaging of Plantaris Rupture. Clinical Imaging 1992
14. Porter G, Allard JC. Wavy Pelvis Sign in CT of Multiple Hereditary Osteochondromatosis. J. Comput. Ass. Tom. 1992;16:126-128.
15. Allard JC, Ghandur-Mnaymneh L, McAuliffe, J, Schmaltz RA. Synovial Cysts about the Knee causing Peroneal Palsy. J. Florida Med. Ass. 1991 Sept.
16. Allard JC, Porter G, Ryerson RW. Occult Posttraumatic Avascular Necrosis of Hip revealed by MRI. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 1992;10;155-159.
17. Allard JC, Bancroft J. Irreducible Posterior Dislocation of the Shoulder: MR and CT findings. J. Comput. Ass. Tom. 1991;15:694-696.
18. Allard JC, Artze M, Amendola M. Metastasis to Skeletal Muscle. sub Skeletal Radiology 1992
19. Allard JC, Artze M, Porter G, Perez GO, et al Fatal Destructive Spondyloarthropathy in two patients on long-term Dialysis. sub Clin. Nephrology 1991
20 Falchook F, Allard JC. Calcified Adrenal Lymphoma. J. Clinical Ultrasound 1991.
SCIENTIFIC EXHIBITS AND INVITED LECTURES
1. Allard JC, Bancroft J, Falchook F, Porter G. MR Imaging of Injuries to the Posterior Calf (scientific exhibit) American Roentgen Ray Society 1991 Annual Meeting, May 5-10, Boston, MA.
2. Allard JC, Bancroft J, Tyson L, Mata MD. Pitfalls in MR Imaging of Soft Tissue Tumors (scientific exhibit) Radiological Society of North America 1991 Annual meeting, Dec 1-6, Chicago, Ill.
3. Artze M, Joseph RC, Amendola MA, Mendez KR, Allard JC. Radiologic Manifestations of Dialysis Arthropathy (scientific exhibit) as #2
4. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Musculoskeletal Applications. Cape Coral Hospital , Sept. 13, 1990
5. Clinical applications of MRI and CT of the Chest. Cape Coral Hospital. Sept. 6, 1990
6. Protocols for Orthopedic Imaging-MRI. Cedars Hospital: University of Miami Orthopedic Grand Rounds, Jan. 1991.
7. MRI. Cheeca Lodge, April 1992
8. Basic X-Ray Diagnosis. Mariners Hospital, Jan. 1993
9. MRI of Knee. University of Miami, Mar. 1991
10. Imaging of Foot and Ankle. UM. May 1991
11. Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors. UM. June 1991
12. CT of Calcaneal Fractures. UM Aug. 1991
13. MRI of Muscle Injuries. UM Sept. 1991
14. ICU Radiology- 1995 Mariners and Fishermans Hospitals
15. Under a Legal Microscope. Course Director 1996. Cheeca Lodge. Baptist Hospital
16. Update on Angiography- CTA vs. MRA. Fishermans Hospital 1996
state licensure- MA 42902 (exp), FL 53773 , LA 17419 (exp)
narcotics license- AA8184676
Radiologic Society of North America 1985-1999
American Medical Association 1977-1990
Monroe County Medical Society 1991-1998
Florida Medical Association 1991-1998
National Health Lawyers Association 1996-1999
Massachusetts Medical Society-1978-1989- fellow
BACK TO HOME