- Certain types of business activity that traditionally receive an unusually high number of hits (i.e., adult entertainment, on-line magazines and publications) may command higher subscription rates.
- Reselling of Web space from your disk quota, sharing, malls, or providing Internet access services from your acccount to others than the account holder prohibited.
- Spamming (sending unsolicited/forged junk or bulk email) prohibited.
- IRC bots, unattended background processes and hacking prohibited.
- Only one dial-up session at any given time permitted for the main account. If you need multiple simultaneous connections for others, then individual dial-up accounts, additional ssh-only, or email-only accounts may be opened for staff members.
Payments for NetSide services are prorated for the period the account will be used. Minimum start-up fee: $50.00 for first month, $25.00 monthly thereafter, due one week from the date the account is opened. Accounts will be suspended for late payment, closed if initial payment is not received within two weeks from the opening date, and a $25.00 setup charge applies to reopen the account, in addition to the unpaid balance. Bounce a check: account will be charged $25.00 extra for the first occurrence, next time only credit card option or yearly advance payment accepted (meaning your credit with NetSide is mud :). Because yearly subscription fees are discounted, no refund for unused time is offered if the account is cancelled prior to the expiration of the prepaid period.The following payment methods are acceptable:
Please address all correspondence regarding a NetSide subscription to:
Return to the [NetSide Main Page]